Indoor ceiling fans can be used almost anywhere in your home. You can install a ceiling fan in a living room, dining area, bathroom, even in a patio. Depending on where the ceiling fan installed you need to make sure that the fan you choose is for
1. How much air can a ceiling fan move?
2. Is it light kit adaptable?
3. Does the fan work with remote control or wall control?
4. Is it energy saving?
5. Does it have a pull chain?
6. How many blades can ceiling fan have?
7. Can it be installed on sloped ceiling?
8. Can I add down rods to my ceiling fan?
9. Can the blades be reversed?
Answering these questions will help you identify the correct ceiling fan configuration for you space. At LightingParadise.com we carry all types of fans in many sizes. Today there are many different style of fan designs available in the market. Modern ceiling fan is great way to help reduce your energy bills and add value to your home. In our Miami showroom we showcase modern ceiling fans, traditional fans with wood blades, fans with light kits and more. Concord ceiling fans offer multiple options for different sizes, and blade. Please contact one our sales associates for any questions for your home project.